Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee and a USB MP3 Player

I reported the same problem a couple of weeks back..

I'm thinking it may be some incompatibility between banshee and a
support library (Different version in Ubuntu Hardy ?);
/maybe/ building banshee from source might fix it.. Haven't had the
time and energy to try that yet.

TimT.