[Banshee-List] Banshee and a USB MP3 Player

I have a no-name MP3 player. It's nice and I like it. I have used this player with banshee for months and I love the combination.

Suddenly and without warning, Banshee no longer notices it when it get's plugged in. Ubuntu see it, mounts it, and opens a file window for it. Rythmbox (If I wanted to use that with my player) sees it and is happy. I even got Amarok to see the player. But for some reason, after 2 months, Banshee suddenly has declared it invisible.

I have tried recreating the .is_audi_player with no luck. I tried upgrading banshee to the new version - no luck. I even started grasping at straws and plugged it into different USB ports on the computer with no luck. I looked at HAL and Ubuntu is fat and happy with the player. Banshee seems to be the problem.

Has anyone else had this problem before?