Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee and a USB MP3 Player

2008/5/5 Timothy Collins <wookietim gmail com>:
> Yep. it was in the root. Banshee worked with this very player for almost two
> months straight... then just stopped.

What version of Banshee and your distro were/are you running?  Did
anything change in between (did you upgrade Banshee, your distro, or
install distro updates)?  My guess is that something changed in the
HAL information we use to identify DAPs, and our code was too fragile.

Gabriel