Re: [Banshee-List] How do I open a daap stream?

On Fri, Mar 7, 2008 at 2:00 AM, Packetbell <packetbell gmail com> wrote:
So I enable the plugin itself, but disable music sharing from Banshee?
That's what I tried at least, but still no joy. When I enable music
sharing in Banshee, I can't start the firefly service (both want to
use port 3689 I guess).

Sounds that way, I'm not sure. For what it's worth, I can share my music from Rhythmbox with Banshee's plugin enabled (and can see both from Exaile).

How do I open a stream? Should this work: Music => Open Location ...
=> localhost:3689 ?

I've never seen a share that didn't show up under Shared Music automatically.