Re: [Banshee-List] How do I open a daap stream?

I'm using Banshee 0.13.1. I also tried Rhytmbox; it doesn't work
either. The Avahi discovery tool shows me that "iTunes Audio Access"
service is running (Firefly svn-1586 on [localhost] port 3689).

> Do you have the Music Sharing plugin enabled?

No. I tried it briefly to see if I could stream *from* Banshee to
another machine running iTunes. That worked.