[Banshee-List] How do I open a daap stream?

I'm having a bit of trouble opening daap streams in Banshee. I
installed Firefly/mt-daapd, and I can see it with the Avahi discovery
tool, and I can also browse and play my music collection with iTunes
from another computer, but I can't get Banshee to open up a stream
from Firefly.

I'm using "Open Location..." and http://localhost:3689 and I get
"Could not open stream or playlist".

I also tried Tangerine and the music sharing plugin in Banshee. It all
works with iTunes, but no go with Banshee.

Any thoughts?

Thanks, Dylan