Re: [Banshee-List] How do I open a daap stream?

So I enable the plugin itself, but disable music sharing from Banshee?
That's what I tried at least, but still no joy. When I enable music
sharing in Banshee, I can't start the firefly service (both want to
use port 3689 I guess).

How do I open a stream? Should this work: Music => Open Location ...
=> localhost:3689 ?

Thanks everybody for helping!