Re: [Banshee-List] Track and album artists

Dnia 2008-06-22, nie o godzinie 20:33 +0200, Benjamín Valero Espinosa
pisze:
> On editing a track (or several tracks) with SVN version I fount two
> fields: Album Artist and Track Artist. What is the difference? I need
> to know it to translate it well.

The Track Artist is the artist that plays/sings the current song, the
Album Artist is someone responsible for the whole album or Various
Artists, for example. It is mostly used to detect compilations.

An album artist could also be someone that compiled a soundtrack or a
compilation.

--
Michal Sawicz <michal sawicz net>