Re: [Banshee-List] Multi-Artist albums

Dnia 2008-07-29, wto o godzinie 17:33 +0200, Benjamín Valero Espinosa
pisze:
> Well, I am using SVN updated version and that's not true. I have
> tribute disc to an artist, Joaquín Sabina, and this one is the Album
> Artist. Then, every track has as Track Artist the interpret, that is
> different in every track.
>
> After that, in the browser, I click in Joaquín Sabina and this disc
> does not appear, and every artist interpreting single tracks in this
> disc appear in the browser with one track in one disc: this last one.
>
> What am I doing wrong?

Are you sure you have correct Album Artist set in all the tracks? It's
true that the artist browser nor search do use the AlbumArtist tag, that
seems to be a bug, but all my compilations show up as one album in the
album browser.

--
Michal Sawicz <michal sawicz net>