Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee 1.2 imminent; call for translations, testing

On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 4:42 PM, Gabriel Burt <gabriel burt gmail com> wrote:
We are planning to release Banshee 1.2 tomorrow, with a ton of new
features and bug fixes.

Translators and testers, please svn up and have at it!

There are a number of unreviewed patches that were written for the new branch (1.0/SVN) (excluding enhancements): http://bit.ly/45d6Ze. I know a few of them are unfinished or need work, but any chance any of them could make it in? Any way I could help speed any of them towards committing?

Cheers,
Andrew