Re: [Banshee-List] empty tag are changed without using the reason

@ Bertand: I'm using 1.0 version and I can ensure you that banshee:

- uses the folder name of the file to fill the album tag, when it's empty
- the file system organization is a mess: it changes all the tags without
asking you.

So replying to Andrés, the solution is to disactivate the "file system
organization" box, so banshee will only use existing tags inserted in the
same file and doesn't invent empty tags, creating them by its self.

Right?

Sorry for my english :D.

Bye