Re: [Banshee-List] Patches

2008/7/18 Bertrand Lorentz <bertrand lorentz gmail com>:
> But I think we need a more structured way of doing this, hence my idea :
> We could use the patch status "reviewed" to indicate that someone has
> looked at the patch and is fairly confident it's good.
> Gabriel and Aaron would then only have to look at those "reviewed"
> patches and give their final approval (or reject).

Sounds good to me -- I think any process that makes it easier to get
patches included or even rejected in a timely fashion would be a
welcome one.  As an infrequent contributer, I've had patches languish
in bugzilla for months even after a nag email or two.  Honestly, it's
a big disincentive to contribute.

--
Bob Copeland %% www.bobcopeland.com