Re: [Banshee-List] empty tag are changed without using the reason

filpel wrote:

> After that i charged my media library of only mp3, everytime that banshee
> finds empty tags, it changes them using, for example, the name of the
> folder of the file, if the song has an empty "album" tag.
>
> That's very stupid! I don't want it!!!
>
> If i don't want to insert a "album" tag, that's what i want... There is a
> reason for that: on my "creative zen" i want to see only the albums in
> which i have more than 1 song, i don't want to see 1000 album with 1000
> different songs... I want to see only 6 albums, even if i have 1000 song,
> and only 45 for those 4 albums...
>
> Right?

In other words, I WANT TO DISACTIVATE THE "FILE SYSTEM ORGANIZATION" that
you can find in the preferences.

AND i want that banshee watchs ONLY the real tags, and not that it invents
it comparing with the file name or the folder to complete empty tags...