[Banshee-List] empty tag are changed without using the reason

After that i charged my media library of only mp3, everytime that banshee
finds empty tags, it changes them using, for example, the name of the folder
of the file, if the song has an empty "album" tag.

That's very stupid! I don't want it!!!

If i don't want to insert a "album" tag, that's what i want... There is a
reason for that: on my "creative zen" i want to see only the albums in which
i have more than 1 song, i don't want to see 1000 album with 1000 different
songs... I want to see only 6 albums, even if i have 1000 song, and only 45
for those 4 albums...

Right?