Re: [Banshee-List] Patches

On Fri, 2008-07-18 at 08:53 -0600, Brandan E. Lloyd wrote:
> I would be happy to help review patches (not my own of course).  I
> just need to know what kind of process we would like to follow?
>
> e.g.
> Grab the bug and assign it to myself set the status as assigned
> Review the patch

I think you should not assign the bug to yourself, because that would
mean you're working on actually fixing the bug yourself.
Just adding a comment is enough. An improved patch is even better ! ;)

> Set the status to new???  I don't see a reviewed status for bugs.

I was talking about the status of attachments that are maked as patches.
If we're going to use this still has to be agreed upon.

Cheers,

--
Bertrand Lorentz <bertrand lorentz gmail com>