Re: [Banshee-List] Patches

On Fri, Jul 18, 2008 at 9:19 AM, Peter de Kraker <banshee umito nl> wrote:
I still have some patches on bugzilla with no comments. I don't know if that means they are not interesting enough to include or spend time on, or that just nobody looked / forgot, or some of them I even didn't post here which is then my "fault".
Especially for the lastfm cover fetcher patch I would like to see some action, so I know I don't code for nothing, but can actually contribute. The other three ones are very small, so can't be that hard to judge/decide.

This came up recently: