Re: [Banshee-List] Notice: Forums permanently closed

I agree that forums are a better resource for getting input from
Windows users. The point where I feel it falls apart is that there are
two separate communication systems, the forum and the email list. When
you have both you have to deal with twice the maintinence, and the
lack of information sharing makes it so you need to repeat yourself a
lot.

With TagLib#, I ended up shutting down the email list and switching
exclusively to a forum with a lot of success, but I could only do that
because the email list wasn't active. The only solution that could
really work well for both mediums would be a hybrid situation where
the email list and forum are the same thing, like Google Groups.

- Brian