[Banshee-List] Notice: Forums permanently closed

Hi everybody,

The forums were an interesting experiment, but they were overrun with
spam accounts and questions didn't get answered very quickly (or at
all).  This is partially because they really were redundant with our
existing systems for help - mailing list, wiki/faq, bugzilla, irc and
largely because our attention is already split in enough directions.

We have decided to close them (no new accounts, no posting/logging in,
no official links from the project homepage) but the content will stay
up in case it's of use to somebody searching the web.

On another note, I think many people don't even know about it but we
have a banshee-devel-list mailing list.  We're thinking of closing it
as well, to reduce redundancy, avoid splitting the community's
communication channels, etc.  Thoughts are welcome; otherwise, just
FYI.

Gabriel