[Banshee-List] Important trunk build changes

In an effort to maybe make it easier for everyone who's hacking on
trunk, I decided tonight to fix up the monodoc documentation generator
in trunk.

Doing this led to me reorganizing the build system yet again to simplify
many things.

The problem has been with having gmcs output assemblies in their source
directory instead of into a directory that mimics how the assemblies
will fit together when they are installed. This made it difficult for
mono to resolve dependency assemblies at runtime.

To fix this, assemblies are now output in $(top_builddir)/bin. I have
resisted this for a long time, but it's really become unmanageable to
have to construct and carry around assembly paths (suitable for passing
to MONO_PATH), and generating documentation was the last straw.

Currently these changes break installation, but I'll fix that shortly.

In the process, I also moved any code we are currently not building in
trunk which is due either for porting to our new codebase or for
removing from the codebase altogether to $(top_srcdir)/old-code.

Also, I have removed taglib-sharp from our tree and require it now to be
installed (finally). taglib-sharp is done incubating, and I'm ready to
depend on it externally. This also simplifies build management greatly.

The SExpression engine I wrote which we also pulled in through svn
externals has now been merged into Hyena, again simplifying the build
and adding value to Hyena. There are no more svn externals in our
tree :)

If building/running trunk is rough over the next day or so, my
apologies! It'll all be fixed up shortly.

--Aaron