[Banshee-List] Play Queue name?

I am starting to write the UI for the Play Queue - a feature oh so many
years over due!

I'm at a loss for what to call it though. I am somewhat partial to
"Mixer" or "Track Mixer". Gabriel likes "Play Queue". I think "Queue"
may be a bit too jargony for prominent UI (it'll show up as a source
under the Library).

Does anyone else have any ideas? Maybe "Queue" is acceptable? - I know
it's much more mainstream at least in the UK, not so much in the US.

Cheers,
Aaron