Re: [Banshee-List] Important trunk build changes

On Jan 26, 2008 10:35 PM, Aaron Bockover <abockover novell com> wrote:
> Also, I have removed taglib-sharp from our tree and require it now to be
> installed (finally). taglib-sharp is done incubating, and I'm ready to
> depend on it externally. This also simplifies build management greatly.

You might want to update
http://banshee-project.org/OnePointEx/TrunkOnOpenSUSE to reflect this
change.  After following those instructions on a fresh OpenSUSE 10.3
VMware instance, I downloaded the 2.0.3.0 release tarball of
taglib-sharp, and had to build with --disable-docs to avoid build
errors.

After taglib-sharp was installed, I was able to successfully configure
and build Banshee trunk.  The damn thing even started up.  Now to play
around...

Sandy