Re: [Banshee-List] Play Queue name?

I agree that "Play Queue" or "Queue" are the best options.

On Jan 26, 2008 11:02 PM, Michael Hutchinson <m j hutchinson gmail com> wrote:
2008/1/26 Alan McGovern <alan mcgovern gmail com>:
> The term 'play queue' means nothing to me. I have no idea what a 'play
> queue' is. A quick google tells me that a 'play queue' is the same as the
> 'current playlist'. Maybe it'd be better calling it 'current playlist', or
> some derivative of that. That's my €0.02.

Well, "Play Queue" to me describes exactly what it is -- a queue of
things to be played. Unfortunately "Current Playlist" sounds like...
well, the currently active/selected playlist, which means something
quite different.

While not everyone may immediately understand "Play Queue", I think
there's less possibilty of it being *mis*understood than any of the
other suggestions to date.

If "Play Queue" is not popular, I suggest "Mixdown Line". It's not
likely to be misunderstood, or indeed, understood :)

--
Michael Hutchinson
http://mjhutchinson.com