Re: [Banshee-List] Commits list / Code reviews / Community

On Jan 18, 2008 8:02 PM, Kevin Kubasik <kevin kubasik net> wrote:
Well, speaking as someone who went through the 'learning banshee for
some small features' the hard way, I can say that some cursory
document comments would go a long way. Even more helpful would be the
mentioned diagrams of descriptions. Overall though, there are worse
projects to try and start with, Mono makes things much easier to read
IMHO, and the irc is usually quite helpful if you ask for it.

 Is this what you're looking for? (See the bottom of the page.): http://banshee-project.org/Roadmap