Re: [Banshee-List] Commits list / Code reviews / Community

Andrew,

Regarding finding stuff in the source tree, one of my goals is to create
a more detailed diagram, down the the directory level at least,
explaining what goes where, how to find things, etc.

As we are still re-organizing a lot of code though, this is something I
haven't wanted to really do yet. Unfortunately, large source trees are
inherently hard to dive in for newcomers. As we work towards a release
from trunk though, expect some better developer documentation to come.

If you have any questions about development against trunk, please don't
hesitate to ask! As it seems to stand today, myself, Gabriel, and Scott
Peterson seem to be the most familiar with the structure of trunk.

Best,
Aaron