Re: [Banshee-List] Commits list / Code reviews / Community

On Jan 18, 2008 4:13 PM, Gabriel Burt <gabriel burt gmail com> wrote:
Extensions in trunk are done quite differently than stable's Plugins
because we now use Mono.Addins.  Most of the existing plugins haven't
been ported yet (Aaron ported a skeleton of the notification plugin)
so feel free to dive in and document the process.

I figured as much. I'll take a look at the new Notification extension to see what I can find there, but Mono.Addins seems to add another layer of unfamiliar ground. ;)