[Banshee-List] Commits list / Code reviews / Community

Hello Banshees!

You can subscribe to GNOME's svn-commits list to be e-mailed on every
commit that happens to Banshee.

I successfully lobbied to have this list include the full diff of each
commit so people can see what's changed within their e-mail client.
The reply-to is even set to banshee-list to facilitate code
review/discussion.

Please subscribe to svn-commits-list here:

The goal is to have every interested person able to easily track
changes to Banshee's code, to catch bugs faster, and increase the pace
of progress [1] by lowering the barrier to committing - you can always
revert!

If you want to read more on good free software community practices, I
suggest Karl Fogel's "Producing OSS" [2].  We are looking to implement
many of these ideas.  Any concrete complaints and suggestions for
improving our community are more than welcome.

Regards,

Gabriel

[1] http://gburt.blogspot.com/2008/01/pacing-progress.html
[2] available free at http://producingoss.com/