[Banshee-List] Probably obvious cover art detection question

Hey there!  I'm using Fedora 10's Banshee 1.4.1.

Here's my question.  Why won't Banshee detect all of the cover.jpg's
that I have in my album folders?  Half my albums show up with album
art, and half don't, and I can't figure out the difference.  (It _is_
possible that half have a predefined album-art-tag, but I figured that
if Banshee couldn't find an art tag, it would use any cover.jpg
present as a fallback).

I'm also not sure what parts of Banshee do what in regard to Album
Art.  I'm not sure what the "Downloading Album Art" is doing when I
import my entire collection -- I have album art, I figured it would
use that.  But I don't know if I should disable the "Fetch Cover Art"
extension, because I'm not sure if that is just used for Downloading
art, or if I need it to locate and load local art as well.

Despite some rough spots, I really enjoy the player.  High quality work.