Re: [Banshee-List] poor ipod quality

I did delete the first post, as immediately after posting it I thought that
perhaps it was not related to the ipod, but a general sound problem which
wouldn't involve Banshee.  But I can see how that just creates confusion and
should have let it stay as it was.  I had hoped to delete it before anyone
saw it (before it was sent out to the list).

A related issue I have found is that Banshee is asking me to rebuild the
database everytime I plug the ipod in.  It gives the "newer version of
iTunes error", but I haven't had it plugged in to iTunes in a year and it
has only been built on Banshee.  So it may simply be that my ipod is getting
too old and corrupted to work with anymore...