Re: [Banshee-List] poor ipod quality

On 12/19/2008 03:10 PM, rodgersmc1 wrote:
 (My apologies if this posted twice.)

You did post twice. Did you do something to delete the original thread in Nabble? My response to your original post was lost there. Not a big deal in this case, as your updated post had more info that makes what I said not very useful. :-) But if you did do something to delete the thread, it's probably not something you should do again, as it could get rid of helpful posts for users of the Nabble interfaces to this list.

Good luck,
Sandy