Re: [Banshee-List] video files don't show on ipod classic

2008/12/16 al_undy <jallen current net>

After looking around in the video section, I found the videos under Music
Videos.  Is there a way to control which directory the videos are placed.
Everything works but it seems the movies should be put in the movies
section.  Am I missing something here?

Unfortunately Apple are not being friendly at all about in the area of sharing information on how to interact with the iPod /iPhone devices so we pretty much have to discover all these little details by careful experimentation.