Re: [Banshee-List] video files don't show on ipod classic

After looking around in the video section, I found the videos under Music
Videos.  Is there a way to control which directory the videos are placed.
Everything works but it seems the movies should be put in the movies
section.  Am I missing something here?
Thanks