[Banshee-List] video files don't show on ipod classic

I am new to banshee, using banshee 1.4.1 on ubuntu intrepid 64bit.  Did a
quick search and didn't find anything directly related to this.  Everything
was going great until I tried to play a video on my ipod classic 80gb.  At
the movie file head the ipod states there are 29 videos but none show in the
folder.  When connected using banshee, all the videos show up.  Any thoughts
on this?  Let me know if I need to submit more info.  I'd really like to get
this figured out before a 13 hour christmas car trip coming up so my
daughter can watch The Little Mermaid!:music:
Thanks