[Banshee-List] Getting Started on Windows Porting

Hi everyone,

I would like to invest some time to get Banshee working on windows over the next few weeks and I was just wondering what has/hasn't been done.  I've seen various blog posts with Banshee running in some fashion on windows and I was just wondering if anyone knows exactly what has been done and what has to be done.  Also, I don't see any branches or whatnot in SVN with any of the windows code (especially for building libbanshee) and I was wondering if anyone has patches they have been working on.  I can probably figure out how to make it compile myself, but if I am not repeating work and/or stepping on anybody's toes, that would be much preferred.

Thank you,
Justin Cherniak