[Banshee-List] Banshee Classroom

Hello everyone,

I would like to contribute to the project but I think for someone who
isn't familiar with the project, it can be long process to get in.
Sometimes that ends up in frustration.

What I'm asking for is something like Ubuntu Classroom
(https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Classroom) but for banshee. It would be great,
if we could held a regular IRC lesson for new developers.

Together we could find bugs to hack on, create patches, and teach about
all the different classes.

The raw IRC logs should be later publicised somewhere.

I know that I'm asking someone other for his precious time, but I think
the project would benefit of it a lot. Once a "student" has grown out of
the classroom he could become a teacher himself (I would love to do so).

I hope someone out there has an open ear for it!

Bye

Christoph