[Banshee-List] Hello, help with art cover

Help please.

I've been using Banshee 1.2 in Ubuntu 8.04 and now Banshee 1.4 in Ubuntu
8.10 in my desktop PC, but in both cases, Banshee not showing the cover art
embedded in the folders.

I tried with cover.jpg, folder.jpg and front.jpg, but it does not work.

However, I have installed the same versions of Ubuntu and Banshee in other
computers and everything is working correctly.

The installation was identical in all cases, why I have this problem only on
my computer?

Thanks for everything. Sorry for my bad English.