Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee release planning

On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 7:55 AM, Aaron Bockover <abockover novell com> wrote:
> A quick update: Gabriel and I spent about an hour going over a list of
> features and goals for 1.6 and other Banshee related things. I've got
> a large Tomboy note compiled that I'll translate to an email for the
> list tomorrow.
>
> I was hoping to have this done today, but I've just spent the last 8
> hours fixing our web site and F-Spot's, both of which were badly
> hacked due to an outdated MediaWiki install. As a result, our wiki is
> down for now - the repair was done to our WordPress install which was
> hacked as a consequence of the MediaWiki exploit.
>
> I may not bring it back online since we will be migrating from both
> WordPress and MediaWiki to Drupal, which is currently on a staging
> server. More details about this also in the mail slated for tomorrow.

Would contributors be able to access the old content, to help migrate
it to the new web site ? I'd be willing to spend some time copying and
re-arranging content.

> --Aaorn

Not being able to spell your own name is a sure sign of being overworked. ;)
I hope you're getting some rest !

--
Bertrand Lorentz <bertrand lorentz gmail com>