Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee release planning

Gabriel and I are going to set a few goals for planning and project
infrastructure tomorrow, then mail the list with our ideas and solicit
community feedback.

I agree that we should really focus mainly on stability and public API
to make Banshee 1.4 stable and more attractive to external development.
I would like to be very cautious over the next month or so about adding
large new features in trunk.

We will branch trunk this week however, but I would prefer to see a
shift in focus on stability and polish vs radical change like we saw
from 1.0 to 1.4.

Anyway, more details tomorrow, so if anyone has any particular thoughts
please keep them in mind and we'll be ready to discuss!

--Aaron