Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee release planning

A quick update: Gabriel and I spent about an hour going over a list of
features and goals for 1.6 and other Banshee related things. I've got
a large Tomboy note compiled that I'll translate to an email for the
list tomorrow.

I was hoping to have this done today, but I've just spent the last 8
hours fixing our web site and F-Spot's, both of which were badly
hacked due to an outdated MediaWiki install. As a result, our wiki is
down for now - the repair was done to our WordPress install which was
hacked as a consequence of the MediaWiki exploit.

I may not bring it back online since we will be migrating from both
WordPress and MediaWiki to Drupal, which is currently on a staging
server. More details about this also in the mail slated for tomorrow.

--Aaorn