Re: [Banshee-List] last.fm dropping connection?

> Patryk Zawadzki wrote:
> I'm a heavy user of last.fm's music streams ("music similar to ...").
> Once in a while (actually several times a day) Banshee seems to drop
> the connection with last.fm [..]

I have had all kinds of trouble with last.fm during recent weeks... Both song reporting and recommendation fetching seem to hang. I'm using last.fm radio that much so I can't tell if that is broken, too.

Is there some official statement regarding this? Is the last.fm server to blame or does banshee do something wrong?

Cheers,
-Michael