[Banshee-List] last.fm dropping connection?

Hi,

I'm not sure if this was reported already (a quick glance at the
current list of bugs does not bring anything obvious) so here I go.

I'm a heavy user of last.fm's music streams ("music similar to ...").
Once in a while (actually several times a day) Banshee seems to drop
the connection with last.fm. This results in the playlist getting
little "broken" symbols next to tracks and wouldn't be that bad if
Banshee actually tried to reconnect and get a fresh playlist when a
"disconnection" occurs. Well it does not and the only workaround that
works is to quit Banshee and start it again.

Cheers,

--
Patryk Zawadzki