Re: [Banshee-List] Windows! (Yes, I said WINDOWS!)

MonoDevelop supports .sln fine. You could just completely replace all the mds/mdp's with .csproj/.sln files and be done with it. MonoDevelop may even support auto-conversion of mdp -> sln and vice versa, so that may be worth checking out.

Also, no need to reinvent the wheel with the dllimports, just use the windows names and the dll map mechanism in Mono - that's what it's there for :)

Alan.