Re: [Banshee-List] Audiobooks m4b

chezzo wrote:

> I'm not too bothered about having Banshee being able to read these files
> (although obviously that would be nice!) - indeed there doesn't seem to
> currently be any way of reading them in Linux.

All my .m4b's play just fine with Amarok, try it for yourself. And as it
stands now .m4b seems to me to be the preferred audiobook format because you
can skip to chapters. If a free audiobook format came along that could do
that I would gladly convert my collection, until then I would say that m4b
support is a big deal to me. It is the largest reason I still use Amarok
over Banshee.