Re: [Banshee-List] boo scripting

2008/8/18 Jochen Bartl <jochen bartl gmail com>
Hi,

can someone point me please to some Banshee Boo example scripts or some
documentation, because it's very hard to find information about it?

Get Banshee's source code(I'm looking at it in trunk), and look for a extras/script

These are my results for my search:

~/dev/banshee$ find . -name *.boo
./src/Extensions/Banshee.BooScript/Resources/duration-status-formats.boo
./src/Extensions/Banshee.BooScript/Resources/filename-transform.boo
./src/Extensions/Banshee.BooScript/Resources/vorbis-oga-extension.boo
./extras/scripts/auto-import.boo
./extras/scripts/filename-transform.boo

the scripts in "extras" look like examples.

--
http://igordevlog.blogspot.com