Re: [Banshee-List] Audiobooks m4b

Some m4b's are not just renamed m4a's though! m4b includes provision for
"chapters" within the file, which can be navigated to in iTunes or on an
iPod - the chapters can have their own titles and/or art. I have used the
Windows program "Slideshow Assembler"
(http://www.jrlearnsmedia.com/blog/archive/2007/10/23/slideshow-assembler-1.0.5a.aspx)
to make several audiobooks of this type for my iPod, as it means that I can
have long stories of about 60 chapters in only one file, but still have them
easily navigable.
I'm not too bothered about having Banshee being able to read these files
(although obviously that would be nice!) - indeed there doesn't seem to
currently be any way of reading them in Linux. However, if Banshee could
recognise that they are valid files and sync them with an iPod, which then
would be able to play them, it would get rid of the last barrier for me
moving from iTunes to Banshee!
Thanks, Charlie