Re: [Banshee-List] playback changes

On Fri, Aug 15, 2008 at 4:41 PM, Gabriel Burt <gabriel burt gmail com> wrote:
Wanted to discuss some changes I think should be made to Banshee's
playback behavior.

I propose we change the "Stop When Finished" option to
a) not uncheck itself after being 'used' once (e.g. it should stay checked)
b) be placed below the existing shuffle options in the shuffle menu,
including the next-button's menu

I also propose we change the shuffle/repeat/stop-when-finished
settings to be remembered per primary source (Music lib, Video lib,
Podcast).

Sounds awesome. I'm not sure what feedback you want, but +1 from me. ;)

Cheers,
Andrew