Re: [Banshee-List] Various Artists and real Artist

On Fri, Aug 15, 2008 at 3:00 PM, Martin Raißle
<martin raissle googlemail com> wrote:
> Andy Underhill schrieb:
>> Still on the verge of dumping iTunes, but reached another (small) issue.
>> How do I see albums in the library by Album Artist (e.g. "Various
>> Artists")?
>
> Yeah this was adressed some weeks ago (see discussion from 23./24.08).
> As far as I know tt is not possible yet but will hopefully resolved soon.

If you want the Artist browser to show Album Artist, then yes, you'll
have to wait.  But if you want your compilation albums to only show up
once in the Album browser (and to be grouped/sorted correctly in the
track list) see the new entry on the user guide about compilation
albums: http://banshee-project.org/support/guide/track-list/

Gabriel