[Banshee-List] Can't change CD Importing output format

On my Ubuntu Gutsy install (Banshee 0.13.1) I can't seem to be able to switch the CD importing output format to mp3. The option just doesn't show up even though i can play mp3s and i have a mp3-lame.xml in /usr/share/banshee/audio-profiles. I can only select flac, ogg, waveform and wavepack. I've tried removing any old gconf settings, but that didn't make any difference. Any suggestions or ideas?

Sincerely, Jonas