[Banshee-List] Select song bug

Discovered a new strange bug today while select tracks on from the Snow Patrol album. If I double click on a track over the one currently playing, the one I selected, does infact start playing, BUT, the small arrow which indicates the current song moves down a song to the one which was playing originally and displays that songs meta data instead of the actual songs meta data. Don't know if that was clear or not.

Banshee 0.11.2.