Re: [Banshee-List] Current Song Icon not working

A notification does pop up when a new song begins, but I don't get the tooltip by hovering my mouse over the icon.

Andrew Conkling <andrew conkling gmail com> wrote:
On 1/15/07, Aleksander Helgaker wrote:
> I don't actually know what you call this function, but when banshee is
> minimized to the systm tray (the thing on the bottom right in SUSE, it will
> have a small box which appears when you hover your mouse over it with album
> art, song name and how far into the song you are. Now this works fine for
> the first song, but as soon as banshee moves on to a new song, it stops
> working. Now it'll start working again if I manually select and play a new
> song, but as soon as banshee automaticly goes on to a new song, it stops
> working again. I've got Banshee 0.11.2.

It's the Notification Area icon, IIRC. When you say "not working", you
mean that it won't show the tooltip with song/album info? Or that it
won't pop up notifications when a new song begins?