[Banshee-List] Current Song Icon not working

I don't actually know what you call this function, but when banshee is minimized to the systm tray (the thing on the bottom right in SUSE, it will have a small box which appears when you hover your mouse over it with album art, song name and how far into the song you are. Now this works fine for the first song, but as soon as banshee moves on to a new song, it stops working. Now it'll start working again if I manually select and play a new song, but as soon as banshee automaticly goes on to a new song, it stops working again. I've got Banshee 0.11.2.